You may need to provide your Personal Information during the course of using QarService services, for instance, creating a valid User ID, provide information in your account while registering on the mobile application, submit data about your vehicle(s), submit your location while availing QarService services, refer friends, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with QarService's customer service by chat, phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on mobile application & website.
QarService collects only such Personal Information that we believe to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests and make you experience our services at it’s best. QarService collects your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized mobile application experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by QarService, keep You informed about latest content available on the mobile application, special offers, and other products and services of QarService, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with QarService or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
In an effort to make our website or mobile application effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit our mobile application or website available on different platforms. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the mobile application and the type of user who is accessing our mobile application and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server, the type/model/manufacturer of your mobile, the operating system of Your system, location data. These data are used by QarService to understand the use and number of user using the mobile application, website and our platform as a whole.
QarService also uses the log file like other website or mobile application servers which is the standard measures. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. QarService DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You. Personal Information provided by You is used only:
- to facilitate Your use of the mobile application and our website
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- to provide You with information about QarService's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from QarService;
- to send You important information regarding the mobile application, changes to QarService's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that QarService believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the mobile application and QarService's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- for proper administering of the mobile application;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the mobile application;
- to protect the integrity of the mobile application; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
QarService may disclose aggregated information about the use of the mobile application, but it will never contain Personal Information. QarService does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when QarService is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, QarService will do so.
QarService implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us [email protected] or to correspond at the below and we will address your issue.